Thursday, May 20, 2010




hey!
yesterday was also national holiday. and once again my dream of *spending the whole day in my bed* was gone but because of a better idea. my cousin called and ı left everything behind me and ı went to his house for a cousins reunion. 4 cousins together we ordered pizza, watched a movie and then just left the house walked down the beach, took some photos. ıt was a great day. today was a boring day. Full of school... This week is the last week for my exams. Unfortunately it's a week full of exams but ı think ı can handle it. Study camp is starting for me. Don't worry if ı don't post something. when this week ends ı am all yours! ı am thinking of getting a formspring account. what do you think?


check out "http://browse.deviantart.com" that's where ı took the photos from.

No comments:

Post a Comment