Friday, February 26, 2010

The Name


Actually I am angry right now cause I've wrote this post before but I couldn't save it or post it because of the internet connection and I really liked it. So now I have to remember the ideas that I had and write them again.

To the one's who are curious about my blog's name, about my display name. You should know that I am a huge fan of Harry Potter. I've read all the books and seen all the movies. To those of you who don't know anything I'll let you know how it is related in a minute, but to those one's who read it or watched it should've known what I meant. Harry had a snow white owl named "Hedwig" which I loved so much and I was really upset when he died... hihi funny right? But he was my inspiration. Although I am a creative person I had a really hard time finding a blog name so white owl sounded good to me. Check them out they are really beatiful animals. And also to the one's who haven't read it I recommend it to you, it's the best !

-w.o

No comments:

Post a Comment